top of page

Change of address​


When moving, a change of address in the vehicle documents is essential. We would be happy to do this for you.

This requires the following documents:
  • A signed power of attorney
  • Identity card or passport with the registration certificate
  • Business registration (if the holder is an entrepreneur/physical entity), if applicable
  • An extract from the commercial register and company stamp (if the holder is a legal entity), if applicable

Power of attorney change of address

bottom of page