top of page

Technical change/registration


Technical changes that have been made to your vehicle have already been approved by the TÜV. If the changes you have made have not yet been entered in your vehicle documents, we will take care of the proper entry.
This requires the following documents:
  • Signed power of attorney

  • Identity card or passport with the registration certificate

  • Vehicle Registration (Germ. Fahrzeugschein)/registration certificate part I 

  • Expert opinion on the technical change

  • If the vehicle type or the vehicle service changes, an eVB (electronic insurance confirmation) must also be provided

  • Business registration (if the holder is an entrepreneur/physical entity)

  • Extract from the commercial register and company stamp (if the holder is a legal entity), if applicable.

Power of attorney technical change

bottom of page