top of page

Loss of the Title of Ownership (Germ. Fahrzeugbrief)/registration certificate part II

If your old Title of Ownership (Germ. Fahrzeugbrief) (registration certificate part II) is lost or stolen, you will need a replacement. Together with the registration certificate part II you will also receive a new registration certificate part I.
The following documents are required:
  • 2 signed powers of attorney (letter presentation + letter collection,Germ. Briefaufbietung + Briefabholung)

  • A valid TÜV certificate

  • Affidavit of loss

  • Vehicle Registration (Germ. Fahrzeugschein)/registration certificate part I 

  • Identity card or passport with the registration certificate

  • Business registration (if the holder is an entrepreneur/physical entity), if applicable

  • An extract from the commercial register and company stamp (if the holder is a legal entity), if applicable

Power of attorney mail delivery

Oath in place of vehicle registration

bottom of page